Aircraft Training Manual (TM)
As a 14 CFR Part 135 operator, you are required to have and maintain an approved training program and curriculum Training programs are required to meet the guidance as outlined in 14 CFR Parts 135.323, 135.327, 132.329, and 135.341(other regulations may be applicable). Curriculums should provide employee guidance and training standards for (1) Initial; (2) Transition; (3) Upgrade; (4) Differences; and (5) Recurrent training. Training programs should also include both aircraft and non-aircraft specific subject. Also, 14 CFR Part 91 and 91K operators benefit from a defined training curriculum as well! Manual includes:
- Letter of Request to the FSDO
- Course Information
- Non-aircraft Specific Training
- Aircraft Training Program Curriculum
- Instructor/Check Airman Program Curriculum
- Final Copy will be bookmarked
- PDF “Read Only” Copy for PC or iPad
- Basic INDOC Only (B-TM) $700
- R22/R44 (R22TM) $600
- Turboprop/Light Jet includes Non-aircraft Specific Training (TP-TM) $1100
- Mid Size Jet or Larger includes Non-aircraft Specific Training (TP-TM) $1300
- Basic INDOC/Recurrent Training Presentations (PP-TM)
Black River has created an entire library of Training Presentations. Each Presentation will be adjusted for your operation and will be unlocked so you can edit as needed.
Most Presentations are priced between $300 and $350 or purchase more than 10 for a 10% discount.