- Letter of Request to the FSDO for MEL Letter of Authorization or OpSpec
- Part 135 S/N specific MEL (Meets requirements for D095)
- Part 91 S/N specific MEL (Meets requirements for D195 and EASA’s requirements)
- Manufacturer-approved Operations Procedures
- Manufacturer-approved Maintenance Procedures
- PDF “Read Only” Copy for PC or iPad
- Automatic MEL Revisions $450/year
Piston Aircraft & Helicopters $850
- Turbine Helicopters $950
- Turboprop Aircraft/Light Jet $1050 – King Air Series/PC-12/Avanti/CE-44/CE-510/CE-500/CE525/Lear 20, 30, & 55/EMB-505/RA-390
- Mid Size Jet $1150 – CE-560XL/CE-650/G-150/Hawker 750, 800, 850, & 900/LEar 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 70, & 75
- Super Mid Size Jet $1300 – Challenger 300/CE-680/CE-750/G-200/Falcon 50/hawker 1000, & 4000
- Large Cabin Starts at $1500 (Please contact us for exact pricing) – Falcon 2000,7X, 900DX, & 900EX/Challenger 350, 601, & 605/Global Express/Gulfstream III, IV, V/Legacyy 650E
- Part 91 Request to use MMEL $450 – This includes Letter to FSDO/FSO, Custom Front Cover, MMEL Definitions from current FAA Policy Letter 25 & Part 91 Preamble from current Policy Letter 36
Manuals will be tailored for your type, size and scope of operations and aircraft.
Our prices include any changes required by the FAA until the manual is approved or for six months after the manuals are shipped, whichever comes first. After the six month period, there will be a small service charge for revisions.
Hard copies start at $200.
Operator will receive two hard copies (one for the FAA and one for the operator).
All manuals will be printed and shipped in 3-ring notebooks ready for submission to the FAA.